Hi, I’m Petri.
Me in 30 Seconds….
- Grew up in South Africa,
- middle income home and went to public school,
- always thought money was the answer to all my problems,
- went to University, got the degree, the qualification and “good” job,
- even moved to an island in the Caribbean,
- just to figure out that all of that didn’t matter……
- My passion is writing articles and doing videos that help people.
- Wake up at 5AM every morning. (Yes even Saturdays, my wife hates me)
- I still work a day job (but I love it and you can also find a day job you love)
- Love exercise and doing Jujitsu.
- Absolutely crazy about travelling and seeing new places.
- I’ve been saying I’m going to learn Spanish for the last year, and still haven’t done it.
- I have an obsession with learning. Like most women buy shoes I buy courses/ books, read and listen to podcasts. (It’s cheaper than shoes)
That’s me, and really all you need to know.
If you want to reach out, send me an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.”
If you’ve been wondering why I am reading a book a week. Here is a video to explain the idea behind it: